Made up of trust leaders, headteachers, senior consultants, education strategists and a former Schools Minister, the board will pool their insights into the day’s issues in education. These discussions will guide the service Teaching Personnel can offer to its partner schools and registered educators.
The board is made up of:
- Ian Koxvold, Head of Education Strategy, Supporting Education Group
- Lord Jim Knight, Former Schools Minister
- Paul Holman, Director of Outcomes, Ambitions Academies Trust
- Claire Cuthbert, CEO, The Evolve Trust
- Don Blaylock, Consultant and Interim Senior Leader
- Mark Tilling, Headteacher, High Tunstall College of Science
- Andy Chisholm, Director of Teaching School, Lincoln
- Peter Moore, Dep. Director for Education, Roman Catholic Diocese of Salford
- Scott Kelly, Director of Tuition, Teaching Personnel
- Clare Humphrey, Director of Strategic Business, Teaching Personnel
- Caroline Cheale, Managing Director, Teaching Personnel
The board’s first meeting at the end of 2021 touched on topics including the impact of Covid on school finances, teacher recruitment and retention challenges, and catch-up tutoring provision. A summary of these discussions will be published soon.
The Educational Advisory Board will grow the impact of Teaching Personnel’s business operation, adding a key layer of strategic wisdom. Supporting Education Group is proud to be hosting the conversations that matter to educators and senior leaders.